Jerzy Chlebowski
October 27, 2008

Hi, my name is Jurek Chlebowski and I am working in Warsaw, Poland for Mitsubishi. I will tell you some of my day-to-day opinions and remarks as per the IdE on-line study…

I have just finished another week yesterday by completing one of the quizzess of Financial Accounting. Despite quite theoretical contents this time I scored 80/100 what was a bit of disappointment for me …

This needs quite a lot of time every day, I spend approximately 3 to 4 hours daily, but to be honest I have also some time off – trying to squeeze the schedule in that way to get some time off during the weekend…

It is also important to do things in advance and in consequent regular basis – the worst thing that happened to me was when i was late with some material due to extensive travels and then had to spend much more time on catching-up, current work and soem other material preparation …

On the other hand it is an extraordinary experience – imagine people from several contries and cultures exchanging views and ideas – some disciussions or even furious quarells on some economics on the discussion board   – this is really exiting …

Sometimes you really need to hold yourself from expressing too much of your opinion – I did certainly too much posting during first period of time – but there was a discussion about environment and I am convinced environmentalist with very pragmatic and solid background in business thus it is hard to convince me to some ideas sometimes … (my schoolmates probably thought I am a crazy person … )

nevertheless this is a lot of fun and you feel like being able to think broader and be wiser every day …

Now I need to finish some of my part for our business plan but I will return soon with some comments. Had you some questions please post or e-mail me.

best

J

No Comments

*