Antonio Manuel Gómez
October 29, 2008

Hi everyone,

My name is Antonio Gomez and I’m one of the students of the on-line MBM at IE.  I was looking for an on-line MBA program for a long time in order to improve my career expectations. I wanted an on-line method to be able to continue with my work, today I’m employed at the european Commision as a Scientific Officer (I’m a biologist) in Belgium.  After going through the selection process I started the program in February this year, without knowing truly what was waiting there for me….

After eigth months in the MBM and ready to share with you my experience: it’s incredible!!

I won’t lie to you, the MBM involve a lot of work, minimun 4-5 hours a day that you will have to allocate into your dayly rutine, it’s tough, but not impossible. I can do it, with a heavy load of estress, but I can manage to follow the subjects and forums in a reasonable way.  I consider myself an average student and I was quiet afraid about my changes during the Master but with the time I realised that the conditions to study the material presented are outstanding, and that you certainly will learn a lot with the methodology used.

Your life will change, I’ve got little time to enjoy my little daughter, to go out with my girlfriend and friends but the reward worth the efford: you will make good friends, interact with people from around the world, develop communication skills, interact with people from different backgrounds, etc…The experience is unique and will add an incredible value to your existing learning experience.

I imagine that you may have lots of questions regarding the Master, the method, etc…I was there a year ago!!!! and I’ll be pleased to answer any doubts and to share with you my experience…I’m approaching the final months, with tons of reports, exams and readings to do..well, maybe not tons but thousands of things to do…ok, if you push me a little I can settle a hundred of things to finish….so I can have time to interact with you and solve some questions….

IE is not paying me anything, I’m not working as a consultant and the views expressed as purely those of the writer and may not under any circumstances be regarded as stating an official position of the IE…you may see how the master has already changed in my life…

My contact details are antonio-manuel.gomez-galan@ec.europa.eu

Looking forward to hearing from you

Antonio

hallo to you too

Comment by jack — September 10, 2015 @ 6:31 am

hope you have found it

Comment by ladabra — September 10, 2015 @ 6:40 am

nice share, and motivate me a lot

Comment by lady ann — September 10, 2015 @ 6:47 am

hope everything is fine

Comment by ladabra — September 10, 2015 @ 6:54 am

*