Virginia García
November 14, 2008

I still remember when I was looking for a MBA. Searching at the different rankings that were published about the different Business Schools  in Spain -of course in Spain, I didn’t want to move because of the MBA since my career was on the right way- I heard about on-line MBAs. At first, I found it strange… nearly unfeasible. Could on-line education offer the same warranties as did the presential one? How can professors manage to give the right attention to all the students when they even don’t know them? I simply thought that it couldn’t offer the same conditions. But I decided to inform myself anyway about the different options.

A few weeks after, I discovered the Global MBA, and quickly felt in love with the program. Global?? Yes it was really global!! I was informed about the previous different intakes. Professors from all around the world, students in more countries that I could think about, and presential activities at the 5 continents, it couldn’t be true, It was exactly what I was looking for!!!

Then I started the application (not an easy one… the guys at the IE don’t make it easy for you to enrol… if you want to be in, you have to work for it…); mails, references, tests, interview… it took me about 3 months to have the confirmation that I was admitted… but it worked 🙂

The best part came my first day of class! 22 students; 2 professors and 16 different nationalities!! Can you believe it?? It was a dream for me… I was in contact with the 5 continents without moving myself from home!! And it was just the beginning 😉

I will explain to you more things about the Global MBA… but not today, I have to finish a group work for Supply Chain Management and my mates are already waiting for me at the Video Conference Room… so, I won’t make them wait!! Let’s keep in touch!!

Virginia 

1 Comment

I all the time used to read paragraph in news papers but now as I am
a user of internet thus from now I am using net
for posts, thanks to web.

Comment by essayplanet — November 3, 2014 @ 6:18 pm

*