Jerzy Chlebowski
November 25, 2008

Hi,

we are approaching the end of semester and to be honest it becomes more and more difficult to manage the time – in my work this is the hot period of time … I do hope to be able in the Christmas break to make up some of the lay offs I had to sacrifice – I passed last Financial Accounting badly and it does not help in motivating… But when you started something you need to get to the end successfully… I do hope that the bad result is more related to my terrible flu rather then my knowledge … I will see during the exam in Shanghai …

In any case the cases and topics become more and more complex and we need to use the whole information we have gathered till now … but it is interesting…

I already profit from better understanding of what is going on around the economy world in these stormy days that I was able before …

In any case – the next report will be after the Shanghai experience…

Best

J

No Comments

*