Jerzy Chlebowski
December 23, 2008

Hi,

just got back from Japan struggling from a terrible flue but also with managing my time between intense work and study … thanks God the Professors were VERY tolerant as I advised them in advance about my timing issue so  it was not so bad I suppose. Imagine finishing your work in Tokyo (8 hrs ahead from Europe) aroung 24:00 and then the whole posting starts … – you need to spend some like additional 2-3 hrs on reading them, analyzing and then posting some good comment of your own … but it is over now and I feel like on holidays ….  BUT (unfortunatelly there must be always a “BUT”) I need to start preparation to the exams. Some of them are to be taken at home (thank you Lord) and some of them we will have in Shanghai – I do not know how I will manage the time change again … I do hope I will have good grades but I am a little affraid if i will manage to prepare myself well…

bye-bye peaceful Christmas time …

To all the readers – Marry Christmas and fantastic New Year 2009!!!

Talk to you in January- I will brief you on the mysterious “Shanghai experience” 🙂

Jurek

No Comments

*