Virginia García
March 2, 2009

I think I’m getting a very serious disease… It is just 4 weeks to I finish the MBA and I’m already missing it… why?? I’ve been suffering a lot!

I’ve been through 2 accountabilities, I don’t know how many strategies, 2 financial subjects… I’ve been sleeping less than 6 hours a day, eating like an obsess and missing my friends’ parties and meetings… but still… I WILL MISS IT A LOT!!

Sorry guys… I have to go to the doctor… this must be very serious! Talk to you when I enroll in the next program… LOL

Cheers

Virginia

PS: We have a PARTY  the 2nd of APRIL in Madrid just to celebrate that we finish our classes, you are more than welcome if you want to join; there will be also some professors and people from other intakes that will join us! If you are interested send me an email 😉 we will be glad to meet you as well!

PS2: I think what I will miss specially is my colleagues…

No Comments

*