Michaela Götze
March 18, 2009

Ok I was participating a Master in English but I have to admit I was sometimes quite frustrated not to be able to understand my fellows or the inhabitants of Madrid.

The second intake is much more diversified (90% foreigners) but in my class 90% spoke Spanish. So you can imagine that if emotions went up or secrets got shared they moved into their language. Not by purpose just a normal behavior as I would do too. It was interesting to see how much you can understand as a foreigner not speaking the language just by watching body-language, feeling emotions and concentrating on expressions. I definitively learned a lot.

But there are still many people in Madrid who do not speak English (unfortunable) and in the long hand its not fun to sit in a restaurant unable to order or to try to get internet access in your apartement from a weared reception guy. Its also not fun to follow your new friends on twitter and they tweet in spanish and I am so curiousssssssssss- common I am a woman- its in my genes;)

Ok I only had two residential periods here but I would have love to be able to integrate even more.

Therefore in my free time after the Master- I WILL LEARN SPANISH 😉

Greetings from Madrid

Michaela

My faces when trying to understand the world around me:

Customers are looking for businesses through maps on their smartphones, and
taking advantage of all of the latest technology.
Then they suggest tailor-made solutions to suit your requirements and budget.
Some business owners are squeamish when it comes to working with a local search
engine optimization (SEO) company.

Comment by http://resalaoula.com/ — May 21, 2015 @ 1:08 am

Run the other way if an SEO “specialist” tells you that your content must have a 15% keyword density or something of the like.

Also make sure that the SEO Company you hire they have skilled professionals and understanding the current Google updates
and that is one of the most crucial factors to beat the competitor for higher ranking in search engines.

Leaving the task in the hands of the experts is the best way to enjoy the advantages associated with the
process.

Comment by http://topoutremer.com — May 21, 2015 @ 1:10 am

*