Inmaculada Valle
April 22, 2009

Hello everybody!

Well, I will try to give you an idea of how it is to do an online Master at IE from the point of view of an “insider”.

Let me start saying that I live in San Francisco, California. If your first thought has been something like: “cool! California, sun, beaches, warm temperatures, “Baywatch”,…, well, let me tell you that probably you haven’t been in San Francisco, and if you are planning to visit “us” during the summer you better bring with you a nice and warm coat.

Why am I saying this? Because, in the same way, if you are thinking something like: “puf, an online program, this people don’t really work to get the degree they just pay for it and they learn nothing”, once again, let me tell you that you don’t have any idea of what it means to do an online Master with IE.

When I started to think about doing a master that was one of the main issues that I considered: quality. It is very convenient for me, but is going to be good enough a master online? Will it be worth the investment? I can tell you that so far it is. I am learning at an unbelievable pace. You cannot stop a moment, you work all the time so, you start to see results very soon (during the next posts I will talk to you a little bit about how it works the system online). From the very first day it become really clear that this is not a game, this is a very serious and highly demanding program, but let me tell you, that at the same time you will have a lot of fun with your “classmates” and also with the professors. This takes me to another point: the interaction with other students and with the professors. Probably, as I did, you think it cannot be very close because is not face-to-face, well, one more time I have to tell you that nothing further from the reality. I still don’t know how it is possible, but you will create very close relationship with these people, maybe because you will spend most part of your time talking with them (emails, chats, forums, skype…) and maybe because the program is so demanding that you need to share your worries and problems with the “only” people that can understand you: your classmates, who are in the same situation you find yourself.

In the next posts I will try to give you examples of my experience so you can, in a way, sense how it is to do an online program at IE.

C u!

Inma

GOODAY!
THANKS FOR YOUR BLOG AND BEAUTIFUL WORDS.
I AM CHINESE AND DOING TRADE WITH SPAIN. I HAVE MANY CUSTOMERS IN SPAIN AND WANT TO MAKE MORE FRIENDS ,SHARE MORE CULTURE WITH YOU. IF YOU LIKE IT,OR YOU HAVE CHANCE TO SHANGHAI,CHINA, I CAN RECEIVE YOU.
THANKS AND WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY.
Henery Feng ,male ,come from henan province ,economy bachelor degree ,just a trade man ,like to make new friends who are ambitious,selfimprovement .MSN:sunnymale@hotmail.com

Comment by Henery — July 22, 2009 @ 10:17 am

Hi Henery. I´m in Spain too. I give yuo my email if you want some help: jmatiasprea@gmail.com

Comment by Diseño Web y Marketing Online — February 9, 2011 @ 1:11 am

Discover John Khan a regular author who writes
standard updates of different latest news and articles about sports betting and 12BET.

Accidents can still happen, and most of them do because the parent allows the child to
ride these toys without watching them. Beautiful layout and functioning stands out Clash Of Clans Hack from other games
and enhance the way you earn gems.

Comment by clash of clans cheats — May 3, 2014 @ 12:37 pm

*