Julian Noursi
May 9, 2009

I cannot believe that the first online period is over, it has been since November and it feels like yesterday … In a week we will be travelling to Shanghai for our second face to face period, and I can’t wait (not for the exams for sure!) but to see all these lovely people I met in Madrid!

Life online had its ups and downs, but has been intersting in general (remember my blog “adicted to the blackboard!”). Now I have many unread posts, many flagged posts to read later, many summaries to download, etc. But what happens online stays online 😉

I would like to share the diversity of our class here and include some pictures from Madrid in November, I will post others once we are back from China ,,, (Thank you Tsog, Maxim, Justine, Jeremy, Hasan and the photographer for the pictures) >> 

Group Picture from the photographer 🙂

Treasure Hunt in Madrid! “Finding Hassan”

Mission accomplished!

Peace …

GAMA: “Thats the Library”

I have many other nice pictures, but I think that the last picture is a sign from Gama to go back to the IXMBA ! 🙂

See you all in Shanghai ,,,

Julian

1 Comment

GOODAY!
THANKS FOR YOUR BLOG AND BEAUTIFUL WORDS.
I AM CHINESE AND DOING TRADE WITH SPAIN. I HAVE MANY CUSTOMERS IN SPAIN AND WANT TO MAKE MORE FRIENDS ,SHARE MORE CULTURE WITH YOU. IF YOU LIKE IT,OR YOU HAVE CHANCE TO SHANGHAI,CHINA, I CAN RECEIVE YOU.
THANKS AND WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY.
Henery Feng ,male ,come from henan province ,economy bachelor degree ,just a trade man ,like to make new friends who are ambitious,selfimprovement .MSN:sunnymale@hotmail.com

Comment by Henery — July 22, 2009 @ 10:13 am

*