Jerzy Chlebowski
July 2, 2009

Hi All,

I kept rather quiet last weeks as I have been extremely busy business wise… I do not know where the heck this crises is as it does not appear in case of my businesses … 10 days before my arrival to Spain I still need to go to Japan for 7 days … believe me – this may be the worst thing to do – going to 8 hrs ahead time zone and working on a campus with one day delay then … but luckily this time I will not have to work on-line – just the preparation to the finals… (just!)

Now, we do approach the final light in a tunnel – Madrid final two weeks. I really hope this will not be the train approaching from the opposite direction… I am looking forward for the final presentations and hope to get satisfactory notes on the final exams I have delivered and those I still have to deliver …

If you would ever intend to try to go to the on-line program – please do remember – the key issue is not to let yourself lie behind. If you do so then the last two – three weeks will kill you in a smooth but still painful way…

I am still wondering what will I do when I finish the program? I most probably will have to find an additional job for the second shift otherwise I would feel so …. bored? unused? empty?

Anybody – if you are looking for a night guard – please let me know – I am available from July/24!

Have a great summer and press your fingers for me!

Best

J.

thanks very much. it is my first to visit your blog and know the IE blog. It is a famous shchool and hope you can send more useful info . by the way, I AM CHINESE AND A TRADE MAN WITH SPAIN,EU.

Comment by Henery — July 22, 2009 @ 9:39 am

Hey! I am a chinese business man, 26 years old and just know this blog by friends. I am exporting foods to EU,mostly to spain. I want to share more opinions about trade terms such as L/C,O/A,D/P/D/A,ECT. I find many misunderstandings with my customers there. Because the fince service in different areas are quite different. So i want to share more with EU friends especially business colleages students.
My EMAIL:RUNINGDREAM@163.COM
HeneryFeng FROM SHANGHAI,CHINA
THANKS

Comment by Henery — July 24, 2009 @ 7:50 am

*