Elena Ibáñez
July 28, 2009

Our first period is coming to an end, the hot is getting stronger and it is time for all of us to think about the decision we made, the output of these first months…
In my case I have to say that I am the first surprised person. Five months have passed by since that day when I first met my colleagues from all over the world and now I can say I became myself a different person. My approach to the digital world has totally changed, now I really know what I am talking about and the best thing I got is that I’m now prepared to “lucubrate” about the last digital acquisitions, the new successful launches and the coming trends. Now I remember one day when I went to see Manuel Alonso Coto and he told me “don’t worry, Elena, with this master you’ll be absolutely prepared to speak properly about the digital business in several months” and now I know he was right. In only these five months all of us got the big picture and I keep on with my own blog :o)
And of course I know that we just began but the more I learn, the deeper I want to fly because this world is exciting and in my opinion, the IE really knew, not only how to transfer the knowledge but to transfer also this attraction for the digital business.
I won’t lie, I’m starting my vacations really tired but also very happy for the changes I saw in my peers and in myself, and specially for the months that are yet to come….
Good holidays for everybody!!!

thanks very much.
I am chinese man and 27,admire you change so much from your words. I wantt o share more feeling about knowing more people from different areas.
I am doing business now and want to make a friend with you.
my emali: runingdream@163.com

Comment by Henery — July 29, 2009 @ 8:16 am

Thank you very much!

Comment by Elena Ibáñez — July 29, 2009 @ 10:48 am

*