James Miller
March 10, 2010

Hi everyone. So all of the members of IE Sports Management 2010 – 2011 are back in their own countries and are getting used to life online.

My first impressions of the online work are really good. I was a little bit worried that there would be a bit of a let down after such a wonderful two weeks in Madrid. However, you find out pretty quickly that the Online Community is a very dynamic and exciting environment. The relationships that we built in Madrid have definitely made the transition easier and have enabled us to have open and honest discussions online. You do spend A LOT of time at your computer which I guess shouldn’t be a huge surprise when you are taking an online program! None of the work so far has seemed like a drag though. It has all been enjoyable and interesting. That is the biggest difference from my Bachelor’s Degree that I have noticed in myself so far. I am reading and working hard because I want to learn about the material being taught as opposed to just doing the work to get good marks. The professors do a great job in guiding the online discussions and the comments that are made by everyone in the class really promote learning. It’s all good so far!

Okay, I should get back to work! Speak to you soon.

[…] Becoming best friends with my computer… | Online Masters […]

your blog is very interesting. I´m reading yours articles and they are very varied. thanks

Comment by Diseño Web y Marketing Online — February 9, 2011 @ 1:15 am

*