Abier Amarin
March 26, 2010

I went to the first day of the IXMBA orientation all excited and happy on the 14th of June, 2010 preparing myself for a new phase of my life.
During that day, I remember the managing director of the program(Gama) writing on the board what we will be experiencing during the 13 months of this program. He wrote down many words (anger, happiness, despair, loneliness,…); meanwhile, I was thinking to myself “this can’t be the reality, it is just a program at the university”. A couple of months down the road, I remembered that day with tears in my eyes from the feeling of frustration and loneliness. It is kind of ironic how you feel one day very happy then the very next day sad and frustrated.
Now, after passing the first period of this great program, I feel so happy about my decision to join in (mind you, the pressure is never less) I am looking forward to the 23rd of July (IXMBA June 2010 graduation day) to see all my wonderful colleagues and IE great staff.
We should all be very proud of ourselves ­čÖé

No Comments

*