Raul Gonzalez Jordan
April 9, 2010

Well I guess I will continue on James posts. I will begin with my conclusion: So far I am happy and satisfied with the Program. I have been working in the sports industry for almost 10 years now and I am glad to be learning very industry specific new issues that give me other ways of looking at things. This week in Marketing we are analyzing Maria Sharapova´s Brand Strategy as it has been developed by her Agent, Max Eisenbud from IMG. I AM LOVING IT!!!! Maybe because it applies directly to what I do but overall because the level of discussions is high and I get to read my classmates distinct way of looking at the case in study. There is back to back, well guided by the professor, discussions that create a definite added value to the concepts we individually could conclude and therefore broadening the horizon of our thoughts.

This happens in other classes as well, the topics are diverse (sports facilities, sports governance, organizational behaviour) the cases are great, and even though sometimes it might not apply directly to my current line of work, I get to enter into debates on sports subjects that will definitely add value to my overall knowledge in the field and most definitely future endeavours that I will encounter, and who knows…possibly a new business as well.

I dont know if I should say this or not but yesterday there was a failure in the online campus (during the sleeping hours Madrid time). It affected me because I am in South America and it was my afternoon and night time to do my postings. I truly really felt a “need” to log in and read what everyone was posting. I felt an “addiction” but in a good way. I felt sort of strange not being able to access the campus. This happens because you really look forward to read the posts and the discussions, to jump and contribute, to the “back and forth” interaction. One might say that they don´t believe in the online format but I am a true believer, you get constant feedback, discussions, interaction, LEARNING.

I feel like I am selling the Masters Program for IE, maybe I should charge a commission (well that´s the agent in me!!).

Again my conclusion: So far I am happy and satisfied with the Program

write soon!!

Raul

I’m very glad to look your post. The web site style is perfect, the articles is really
great .

Comment by mass calling service — November 2, 2016 @ 9:02 am

Thanks for this information.Rattling wonderful info can be found on website.And of course, thank you on your effort!

Comment by straight 2 voicemail — November 11, 2016 @ 5:17 pm

Hello, after reading this amazing piece of writing i am too cheerful to
share my know-how here with colleagues.

Comment by UPS Inverter in Bangalore — February 22, 2017 @ 7:58 am

Wow, superb blog layout! How lengthy have you been running a blog for? you made running a blog look easy.The overall look of your website is excellent

Comment by los angeles wedding video — March 9, 2017 @ 3:19 am

Thank you very much has been sharing this information
This is health information that is invaluable to me
Thanks alot
Cheers

Comment by Teleconferencing solutions India — April 26, 2017 @ 4:12 am

*