Abier Amarin
June 6, 2010

I am discovering a new habit during these last weeks of my MBA; counting weeks. Each morning when I first open my eyes I look up the calender and start counting until I reach the 23rd of July. I am feeling like a little boiled frog these days with so many reports and projects not to mentioned traveling 90% of my time to godforsaken places.

I wonder how my days will continue afterwards! I am sure I will be missing reading all the wonderful posts of my colleagues and professors (ooopppsss did I really say missing the posts hehe).. wellll we will see.

Abby

Best of luck for your MBA exams. You will surely not miss your friends.

Comment by Andy — June 11, 2010 @ 7:45 am

Hi Abby, is MBA very tough?? But one thing is for sure.. You will find your colleagues with you all the time. Best of luck.

Comment by BWD — June 11, 2010 @ 8:19 am

Thank you Andy, it is going to be great meeting the good friends in Madrid.

BWD, it is surely a tough trip but is worth every minute when you get your degree from respected IE business school.

Comment by Abby — June 11, 2010 @ 3:43 pm

*