Adam Derk
February 8, 2011

As Atul referenced in his last blog post, last week was our transition week between Strategy / Cost Accounting to Quantitative Methods/Economic Environment and Country Analysis.  Monday – Thursday was spent answering forum questions, writing my Strategy paper, and finishing my last Cost Acctg quiz… Deep Breath… Then Friday it was time to prepare for the Video Conferences for the new classes, followed by a nice weekend with the Group trying to prepare our first assignments due on Monday.  Overall not too bad 😉

On the flip side in that constant pursuit of Work / MBA / Life balance, my daughter learned to ride her bike, my son developed a strong affinity to Spiderman, and my wife and I joined a gym.  Life doesn’t stop just because you are doing an MBA… I still find it pretty awesome that the GMBA program provides this degree of flexibility, while still providing best in class education.

000-122 Power Systems with POWER7 Common Sales Skills -v2
Guarantee your IBM 000-122 exam success with our Exam Resources . Our IBM 000-122 exam are developed by ExamKiller experience’s IT Professionals working in today’s prospering companies and data centers. All our IBM 000-122 exam certification including real exam questions which guarantee you can 100% success IBM 000-122 exam in your first try exam.

Comment by IBM 000-122 — January 29, 2014 @ 3:09 am

I am very glad that all members of your family have achieved such good results in their favor. I understand how important it is for a little girl to learn to ride a bicycle and show this to his father.

Comment by http://essay-editor.net/blog/who-can-help-me-to-reword-my-paper — December 12, 2016 @ 4:12 pm

good! i like you…<3

Comment by son bang — August 11, 2017 @ 9:41 am

*