Atul Tannan
March 5, 2011

“Teamwork divides the task and doubles the success.”

One of the core concepts that the Global MBA is built upon is Teamwork.

Each week we work in our allotted teams which are comprised of 6 to 7 individuals.  The challenge to compromise with your team mates increases because we work online rather than in person. IE makes it even tougher by making sure each team is diverse, with people living all around the world in many different time zones. So how do we make it work?? Well this is the challenge; this is what IE teaches us. In a real business situation it is rare to come across a time when people are free to sit down and discuss things with you. You will have to chase them, work around the clock, adjust your timings to a different time zone with only one thing in mind… completion of the project.

I am convinced IE’s grueling yet effective method will prepare us to lead and assimilate into all different kind of teams once we complete the GMBA!!

On a more exciting note, next week we will be going to Shanghai. Stay tuned as this GMBA train turns into a high speed rail and goes across continents to “Shanghai”.

Shanghai? Residential periods are in Madrid, aren’t they?

Comment by Tom — March 11, 2011 @ 4:00 pm

Yes, but there are numerous international events you could take part in. For example, we went to Shanghai and then the following weekend many of our classmates went to Lima,Peru.

Comment by Atul Tannan — April 18, 2011 @ 6:25 pm

Hello there! This post couldn’t be written much better!

Looking through this article reminds me of my previous roommate!

He continually kept talking about this. I most certainly will send this post to him.
Fairly certain he’s going to have a very good read.

I appreciate you for sharing!

Comment by http://bmikalkulator4u.pl — October 29, 2013 @ 6:27 pm

Why people still make use of to read news papers
when in this technological globe the whole thing is existing on
net?

Comment by call of duty ghosts hacks download — January 27, 2014 @ 9:58 pm

I usedd to be suggested this web site by my cousin.
I am no longer sure whether this publish is written by hiim as nobody elpse understand
such uniqu about my trouble. You’re incredible! Thank you!

Comment by bungalow prefabbricati — January 30, 2014 @ 5:20 am

WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for lenskart coupondunia

Comment by lenskart credit card offers — February 1, 2014 @ 1:50 pm

Michael Kors at Outlet Malls Store Locations at Outlet Malls for Upscale fashion apparel, more from: michael kors outlet locations

Comment by michael kors outlet locations — March 17, 2015 @ 12:41 am

*