Tyler Siira
March 31, 2011

Fresh starts are woven into the fabric of what it means to be human.  Our whole timekeeping methodology is based on new days, new months, new years.  We hint at our longing for fresh starts in our language, “Tomorrow is a new day”, and in rituals like new year’s resolutions.

The structure of this MBA program highlights that desire in me.  It feels really good to finish a set of classes and start new ones.  Even classes I really enjoy I find myself ready to finish.  I think that is largely because for each class there is so much more I wish I could have done.  More research, more review, a little more time on a project or presentation.  I always wish my performance was a little better.

The start of a new class allows me to let go of that accumulated baggage, rededicate myself to the effort and dig in.  So, bring on Strategic Management and Information Management Systems!

M1 Student Plan…

[…]web design is very expensive. You must need to understand where to look for the correct web programmers and[…]…

Trackback by Non Cam Phone — May 22, 2011 @ 7:10 pm

I know this web page gives quality depending posts and extra stuff, is there any other website which offers these kinds of information in quality?

Comment by football manager forum discussion — November 5, 2014 @ 8:51 am

I enjoy reading your blog. You divide with us a very useful interesting and important information. Thank you that you have shared with us your advice and experience.

Comment by cheap essay writers — December 12, 2016 @ 4:17 pm

*