Cristina Saenz
May 9, 2011

It´s incredible but we have arrived to the middle of the program! I can not really believe it…it has gone actually really fast but it has also been really intense…
We had to say bye to our initial team…I have to say that I was sooo lucky with mine! We have become friends (I know that this sounds as a cliché but I am serious about it); but now is time to meet and work with new people which is also great!
Changing subject, last week I was in a plane and was reading some cases of Strategic Management. The man who was sitting next to me asked me what was I reading, so we began to chat. I just needed an excuse to stop reading 😛 so I explained him that I was doing an MBA online and explained him the methodology and how we followed up with Video Conferences and Forums.
It happens that he had done an MBA 18 years ago in the UK. The MBA was presential, they needed to attend classes 1 week per month, so in order to don’t loose track and apart from the exams and homework that professors assigned them, they created a voluntary forum between the participants of the MBA so that they could keep discussing and helping and learning from each other. I found it really interesting that this is actually what we do with the forums 🙂 and that 18 years later, we follow a similar methodology.
Anyway! I say by for now! Have a great week 🙂

No Comments

*