blended.team
March 13, 2012

The Financial Times has just launched its Special Report focusing on Online Learning.

While most of schools are struggling to stand out of the crowd, IE Business School is proud to lead the challenge with its Blended Education model.

Prof. Álvaro García Soto, executive director of the Global MBA analyzes this educational trend in one of the articles published in this special report.

Financial Times Special Report

Alvaro Garcia Soto

Prof. Álvaro García Soto

FT Blended Education

Adults EducationOne of the primary goals of developed apprenticeship is anatomic literacy. Organizations like the U.S. Department of Apprenticeship and the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) assignment endlessly to measure, understand, and abode developed benightedness in the U.S. and about the world.

Comment by Adults Education — May 4, 2012 @ 9:06 am

Almost covered all the course, well structured definitely going to help the student or the person who is actually looking for masters courses with different-2 specialization trades such as digital marketing and sports management. Really helpful and yes something different to learn. Thanks

Comment by Learn English in Ireland — May 7, 2012 @ 2:19 pm

I’m glad to encounter your blog. Good to see your take on this subject.

Comment by Side effect — May 19, 2012 @ 12:07 pm

It is a well documented article, while useful and interesting, from my point of view.

Comment by Side — May 19, 2012 @ 12:10 pm

I am totally agreed with you. “Online Learning” is good way for better communication. We should follow this method.

Comment by Gold Coast Moving — May 21, 2012 @ 8:23 am

Like Gold Coast is saying, just follow this method, its better for everyone,

Comment by Veel Verdienen — July 4, 2012 @ 4:10 am

Online learning is the next step in education. I am also attending one of these online accounting college courses.

Comment by online accounting colleges — September 25, 2012 @ 11:53 am

J’ai trouvé votre message d’une telle information instructive et utile sur ce poste, merci pour le partage de la poste.

Comment by http://buyessayhere.com/ — April 19, 2013 @ 2:43 pm

I read the financial times, and I feel I understand it fairly well, but I am wondering whether my comprehension of it, is lacking, I can no longer read other papers even the times I find them to uninformed, british focused and lacking in substance, does anyone have any suggestions on how I could further strengthen my comprehensionof the paper.

Comment by Olav Krister — July 16, 2013 @ 6:07 pm

*