Ram Parasuraman
April 7, 2010

So, it is April 5th, a couple of days after the iPad craze. I am in this Apple store in Palo Alto curious as a geek to check it out and to get a better “feel” for it.

The first glance is very impressive, the touch screen glides with your finger, it is very quiet, runs smoothly and impresses with its rich colors and imposing graphics. Webpages look a lot more crisp….

But hey, which webpage do I check out first? Even before the brain thinks, the fingers begin “touching” the letters in the following order:
c a m p u s . i e . e d u and then a tap…

Lo and behold.. the crispiest feel of the IE Campus Online on the iPad. It was splendid and I couldn’t wait to tap in my first post from the iPad. But hey, it was just after the weekend and I still had not read the case completely, so had to wait for another opportunity since I did not decide to buy the iPad at the outset due to some limitations like multi-tasking, which meant I could not simultaneously tap the post while watching Mumbai vs Chennai battle it out in the IPL Cricket tournament. It is a different question altogether whether I do that today, but hey! ­čśë

Now I guess I understand what Professors and former students and fellow bloggers mean by MBA Addiction. If you can’t get forums and courses out of your mind when you are at an Apple store poring into a Magical device, then you possibly can never get it out any time! ­čśë

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.