Adam Derk
February 8, 2011

As Atul referenced in his last blog post, last week was our transition week between Strategy / Cost Accounting to Quantitative Methods/Economic Environment and Country Analysis.  Monday – Thursday was spent answering forum questions, writing my Strategy paper, and finishing my last Cost Acctg quiz… Deep Breath… Then Friday it was time to prepare for the Video Conferences for the new classes, followed by a nice weekend with the Group trying to prepare our first assignments due on Monday.  Overall not too bad 😉

On the flip side in that constant pursuit of Work / MBA / Life balance, my daughter learned to ride her bike, my son developed a strong affinity to Spiderman, and my wife and I joined a gym.  Life doesn’t stop just because you are doing an MBA… I still find it pretty awesome that the GMBA program provides this degree of flexibility, while still providing best in class education.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.